BACDA-NRW Germany Scholarship:
The BACDA-NRW Germany scholarship programme provide financial assistance to qualified applicants studying in an accredited school, college or university in Cameroon. The scholarships are available to full-time students, including students enrolled in Associates Degree and Higher Diploma.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be currently enrolled in an accredited programme in Cameroon
2. Be physically residing in Cameroon
3. Have a good GPA in prior educational work (copy of transcripts must be submitted)
4. Have good GCE ordinary level and show prove of admission into a high school
5. Have good GCE advance level with good grades and show prove of university admission
6. Not be a relative of any BACDA-NRW Germany member.
The scholarship application and supporting documents must be postmarked no later than February 2nd of each year.
Selection Process: Selection will be based upon compliance with the eligibility requirement stated above. Applicants shall be selected by the Educational Committee and confirmed by the Executive Officers of BACDA-NRW Germany.
Scholarship Funds Disbursement: Recipients will be notified by letter or e-mail and a check for the scholarship amount will be issue to each recipient. Recipient will be awarded a minimum amount of money based on available funds.
Click here to download MSW version of the scholarship application form BACDA NRW Germany Scholarship form.doc
Click here to download PDF version of the scholarship application form BACDA NRW Germany Scholarship form.pdf
For any question or information please send an e-mail to: email@example.com